Friday, May 27, 2011

day23 - A picture of your favorite book...

I LOOOOVVEE Gone With the Wind... LOVE it!!! Always have always will. I just finished reading Rhett Butler's People--it was worth reading and it was MUCH better than the book Scarlett but it was no GONE WITH THE WIND!!!Ramona the Brave is the first book I remember reading on my own. I was in Miss Evans 3rd grade class and this is when I fell in love with reading! I am currently reading this book with Ally and it's like I'm in 3rd grade again. I love Susie boing boing curls (I like to imagine that girls in 3rd grade looked at my boing boing curls with such admiration...I slept in curlers EVERY NIGHT!)
I love a good book. I'm the type of person who can't put the book down (whatever I'm reading) until it's done! When the Harry Potter books would come out my kids knew I'd be on the couch until the book was finished (I did pause to feed them)

No comments: