Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 5- Favorite Memory

I love the memory of each of my children's births, but of course it all started the day I married my Wayne! I love every thing about the day we got married. When we came out of the Temple it was of course really hot being the 1st day of July in Utah, but it was really windy and it was amazing! I love all of our windy wedding pictures. My favorite memory of the day was after our reception on our way to our hotel we got pulled over by a cop because Wayne had run a red light...the cop took one look at us in our wedding garb and asked how far our hotel was...HA! I wish I had a picture of that!

2 comments:

Sorensen's said...

That is hilarious!!!

Emily said...

I love that picture Heidi! So cool, and what a cool memory of your wedding day! It was fun seeing you!