Monday, May 2, 2011

Day 1- A picture of me with fifteen facts...here goes

1- I love going to the ZOO!!
2- I am the third child of seven
3- I am the mother of 3 amazing kids and soon to have a fourth, and I LOVE IT!!!
4- I am overweight!!! (it's a fact)
5- I love parties!
6- I love taking pictures
7- I love scrapbooking and making cards!
8- I have been married for nearly 17 years to my best friend!
9- I love to dance! (much like SJP in Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!)
10-I am the best BELCHER...EVER!!! (again, it's a fact!)
11-Not only do I love being a mother, but I LOVE being an aunt, cousin, grandchild, niece...basically I love being part of a family!!!
12-I love old movies and musicals!
13-I love serving in the church...I really don't have a favorite calling, I've loved everything! Okay, if I really have to pick I'd say I LOVE GIRLS CAMP!!!
14-I play the piano...not very well, but I play! I also took violin and flute and can play Mary had a Little Lamb on all three instruments!
15-I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints!!! (last the best of all the gang!)

1 comment:

The Qian Family said...

Fun to learn more about you. I LOVE girls just want to have fun--great movie:) So excited for you about your fourth:)