Saturday, May 7, 2011

Day 6- Person I would love to trade places with for a day

I could've chosen the Prophet or some movie star, but I am going with my 13 almost 14 year old son for the person I would LOVE to trade places with for a day (I don't think I could handle more than a day!) He is that kid that HATES to do homework and sometimes just refuses and then gets 100% on all of his tests. He baffles his teachers (I kind of love that) He's funny and adored by the entire female population at his school and some other schools in the district...pretty sure his school in California too! I really would love to experience what he does in a day! I adore him and I love his sarcasm and quick wit! I love how he blushes when I read aloud some of his texts (yes, I'm that crazy mom who does that!) I love seeing him be the first to jump up and help when someone is in need. What can I say...I LOVE THIS KID!!!

No comments: