Saturday, May 21, 2011

day17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently...

As much as I haven't enjoyed my frequent Ultrasounds, I am grateful for this technology. This machine has put me on bed rest but it's for my health and the health of my unborn baby. That's a pretty big impact on a wife and a mother of three. My husband has been amazing and all of my children have stepped up to help out wherever they can. I can't wait to have this baby, and thanks to ultrasounds I will have a healthy safe delivery!!! YAY

2 comments:

The Piquant Storyteller said...

As a Type 1 diabetic, all my pregnancies were high risk. I had to have lots of ultrasounds and extra tests done that most women don't have to do. It was frustrating and annoying sometimes especially when I had to find a babysitter but as soon as I got to the hospital I was so amazed by the technology. It was a huge blessing to me because I got to see each of my unborn babies so often! Enjoy seeing your little boy.

Bed rest is no fun and I was sorry when I heard you were sentenced to it but hang in there. It's all worth it. You have such a positive attitude and a wonderful family. This won't last much longer and your family is going to be so much better for this "trial."

Whenever one of my friends is pregnant I get excited thinking of how they have life growing inside them and can feel the kicks and rolling movements every day. Pregnancy is so amazing!

Michelle said...

I'm so sorry this pregnancy is so bad for you. Bed rest and frequent ultrasounds. No fun. Hopefully it will all be worth it in the end!