Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Day 10- Person I do the craziest things with


AMELIA... I've done too many crazy things with this girl to even attempt to list them!!! She's my cousin and I've known her her whole life. I was 10 when she was born and I've adored her since she was born!!! I still can't get over the fact that she's a mommy!!! I adore her and have lots of fun memories of my time with her!!!
I don't know if Amelia is reading any of my 30 day challenge, if you are you should send to me the other half of this picture to post!!! LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

Amelia said...

Ahhhhh... youre so sweet!!! The funny part about this is that when you posted the 30 day list and I read this on the list, I said to myself, well that would be me. but I didnt think I would actually make the cut!!! love you!!