Monday, May 16, 2011

day14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without.

My family...each one of these individuals has had an influence on my life. Obviously I wouldn't be here without my parents (duh!) I'm grateful to my parents for giving me the gospel and a deep sense of family and the importance of traditions. ANDY-was and is still the perfect big brother. I adore him and his family. ANNE- where do I even start... I have so many memories of her and she'll probably end up with a post all about her. I think my most favorite memory with her is when Jay was born she came and stayed with Brittany and then the nights that I was in the hospital she came and slept with me at the hospital while Wayne went home to be with Britt. Anne brought me a Snelgrove's banana split and set the nurses straight to not wake me up unless Jay needed to me. (she was annoyed that the nurses came in EVERY hour to check on me) I love her to death. JON- was my best friend growing up. Lots of good times, I really can't imagine my life without him. Love his family too!!! Man--he deserves his own post too! MATT- I think Matt has taught each of us lots of lessons. BEN- oh Benjamin how I love thee! You've already had your own post so you know I love you!!! Like the text you sent to Britt on her birthday I feel that way about you ;) Love your Ashlee too! TYLER-I'm excited that Tyler lives somewhat close to me now. I hope we'll get to see him this summer. I remember when Tyler was born I was so excited and I brought him to my 3rd grade class for show-n-tell. Ben & Tyler were fun teenagers and I loved that they tolerated me and at least pretended to like their older sister. There you have it. I can't imagine my life without this crazy bunch!!!

No comments: