Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day 2- person I've been closest to the longest....

I could have chosen so many different people for this post! My husband, my sister, my aunt Barbara, my cousin Amelia, really any of my siblings... I asked my husband and he said "your mother" and I asked Britt and she replied "me of course!" So I'm doing both!
Being that I'm currently pregnant I can attest to the fact that I have quite literally been closest to my mother the longest! Growing up my mom and I butted heads a lot, but I would never say I wasn't close to her. I've always admired her and she continues to amaze me. Being a mother and a grandmother is definitely the most important thing to her and she is great at both! I recently did a road trip with my mom and dad and it was so much fun to spend time with just them! My mom is very astute at what is needed and she listens and acts upon promptings! This post seems fitting that this weekend is Mother's Day! I love my mom!!!

Britt is my oldest child and when Jay or Ally are feeling picked on or not loved enough they spout out "you love Britt the most"...Britt always replies "no she doesn't she's just loved me the longest!" (her siblings don't like that much) Britt is almost 16 and I can't believe it! She was born on Mother's Day in 1995. I've loved every moment of being her mom! My only complaint would be that she's growing up way too fast!

No comments: