Saturday, June 11, 2011

We actually have lives in Oregon...

These pics are in no order...at all!!!
Wayne and Ally coming back from a bike ride
Ally at the zoo holding a colorful bird. When I saw this pic I was shocked that she held a bird. Wayne has been the room parent this year and has learned to appreciate me lots more!!! He always put on a great face but I know sometimes it drove him crazy! Trips to the zoo in enjoyed!
Brittany went to New York City with her school choir and had a great time. She worked hard at earning money and got to buy a necklace from Tiffany & Co. She loved this trip. I wish I could've gone with her, but I'm glad she had a good time!!!

Jay has melded great with the YM in our ward. He has had some fun scout campouts.

Jay enjoying the car show with his science class (Wayne quite enjoyed this field trip too!)
Ally and some of her school friends working on their science fair project. This was one of those afternoons that drove Wayne insane! He is super patient and very tolerant and CAN'T wait for me to return!!!
Below is a picture of Ally and Courtney. Courtney is a member and just lives a few houses down from us, they are the same age and became instant BFF's!!! This particular Sunday Courtney needed a ride to church and the girls thought it was so cool that the actually matched and didn't even plan it or know they had matching dresses!

We have had a few visitors...Gina Brunelli, from Pleasanton came right before Thanksgiving (I'm not sure where I stored those pictures. I'm thinking they are on the other computer so I'll post some of those later) We also had our good friends the POPLAWSKI'S come right after Christmas. We all had so much fun! Brittany and Kennedy went on a youth activity and Lisa and I got to be chaperones. It was so fun! After the activity we had all of the youth over to our house for games!
While I was working (sadly) Wayne and Lisa took all the kids to OMSI. I love that our two families get along so well and had a great afternoon together! Love good friends!!!
This is just a sampling of what we've been doing the past 9 months! I will post so more adventures soon!
Summer is here and I can't believe it! Britt is off to EFY. In a few weeks Jay will go camping with the scouts. Ally is starting gymnastics in a few weeks too! I hope to have this baby before August!!! I have an ultrasound on Thursday and then will schedule the AMNIO test and then hopefully get a delivery date! Can't believe it, but can hardly wait to get this little guy here!
Happy summer!!!

1 comment:

The Qian Family said...

Fun pics!!! Love the one of Brittany in NYC:)