Sunday, June 5, 2011

day 29- A picture that can always make me smile...

I have a lot of pictures that make me smile. I picked some from my wedding because looking through my wedding book ALWAYS makes me smile. I loved this day!!!The above picture I remember so distinctly what I was thinking. My cheeks were so sore from smiling, but I couldn't help smiling! I was finally married to my Wayne! I realized a dream and he was it! I didn't think in the moment above I could ever love him more but boy was I wrong! I love him so much more today!
In the above picture I was doing "he loves me he loves me not" with a flower and he loved me not! I laugh every time I look through these pre-wedding shots! What do flowers know any way?!? He totally loved me and still does!
The past few months of being on bed rest Wayne has been amazing. He really has been a bed rest NAZI and I know it's because he loves me. He and Britt keep me from over doing (which I tend to want to do a lot) On Memorial day we drove to Multnomah Falls...I of course was reclined and Wayne packed a reclining chair for me. We were lucky enough to get a parking spot as close as possible and I stepped out to take a picture of the kids by the sign with the falls behind them. I made the comment "don't you think I could just make it to the top of those few stairs?" (the rest of the family had already hiked horsetail falls while I sat and read the Ensign) I really wanted to go and Britt said "yeah, I think you could but I know you should NOT!" Wayne took Ally up to the bridge and Jay and Britt stayed down with boring ole' me! It was a nice change from my bed or couch! I love that my kids have stepped up and understand that mom is out of commission for a few more months! (I hate it) I do love that when the kids come home I'm the first person they come and talk to. They jump on my bed or the couch and tell me about their day...that I love!!! Wayne says to me all the time that he can do the cleaning, laundry and meals but he can never be ME...I told you he was amazing!!! We've all gained a lot out of this experience and can't wait to get this baby here!
I can't wait for school to get out...5 more days!!!

1 comment:

Ben and Ash said...

Heidi, I've so enjoyed reading about all your favorite things. I have thought of you so much over the past few weeks. And even envying you a little bit...sometimes just laying in bed sounds really good! :) But I'm thinking of you so much and praying for a healthy baby and mommy.
xoxo