Friday, July 15, 2011

Latest adventure...new nephew

Andy and Melanie adopted little Joshua...YAY!!! Joshua had been in there home several times as a foster child and after going through a lot they were able to finally adopt little Joshie. My parents came to Oregon to see Jay in his middle school play Bye Bye Birdie and then I got to drive down to California with them to attend Joshie being sealed to his new family!!!I love taking pictures of the family paparazzi at any event...here we all are outside the Sacramento Temple. Lots of family and friends came to welcome Joshie to the family!!!
The cool Sorensen boys! Joshie looked so cute in his little white suit! Nick and Benjamin look way to grown up...why do kids have to grow up so quickly?!?!
On the way down to the sealing my parents and I stopped at the Tulip Festival in Woodburn, Oregon. I love seeing the acres and acres of bright tulips! So fun!
I had so much fun driving down with my parents. I haven't taken a road trip with my parents for a long time and it was fun. I love listening to music and having conversations with them and enjoying them all to myself!!!
Such great grandparents...they come and support my kids (and the other grandkids) in all that they do! My kids love it!
This adventure was my last one before I was put on bedrest. I flew home and two days later I was sentenced to bed! I love the memories made and the opportunity I got to be at Joshie's sealing. It is pretty amazing to see those youngsters come into the sealing room...lots of happy tears shed!!!

No comments: