Thursday, June 2, 2011

day27 - A picture of yourself and a family member...

My sister Anne...we couldn't be more different but I couldn't love her more! She can sing, I can dance, she can play the piano, I teach piano!!! She was on the debate team I was on the dance team. When I was a sophomore Anne was a senior and that year requirements changed and seniors had to take an extra science credit for graduation we ended up in the same science class (she was smart I was NOT) I felt really cool because most of my class was seniors! We had this big chapter final test and Anne got a B or a C (I like to think it was a C but that's probably doubtful) I GOT AN A...let me say that again I GOT AN A!!! Anne complained to the teacher and said "this can't possibly be right!" HA--it was! I don't think I've ever felt so smart!!! I love Anne to death, I keep trying to convince her to come and visit me in my bed ridden condition and I know sometime she'll get here (between working and jet setting to ECUADOR) She has been to every baby blessing, baptism, school play and Britt's birthday parties she always just shows up!!! (although this year for the SWEET 16 she didn't show...hmmm)I've mentioned about when she came and stayed in the hospital with me. SHE REALLY IS AMAZING!!! We were the only girls with five brothers! I've always loved that we were right in a row, she's 22 months older than me! We were always matchy, matchy for every holiday--which is weird because we really don't have the same style AT ALL!!!
Anne is my creative source--while others google I call Anne!
Looking forward to our next visit (which will be soon RIGHT?!?!?)


3 comments:

Amelia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amelia said...

Thanks to Anne, my mom also has no use for Google! Such a cute picture!!

Sorensa said...

Tear! Tear! Someday I'll get there! I'm saving my visits for post baby so I can play with the little guy and remind him who his favorite aunt will be! Thanks for the kind post, and as for the science class, I so do not remember that but it was definitely not a C, and for the record I got an A in the class!