Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Wedding Pictures are finally DIGITAL...

I am so excited to have my wedding pictures in digital format. It took forever, but now that it's done I am thrilled. I can hardly believe that it was nearly 14 years ago. Whenever I'm asked "what is your most favorite day?" I always say my wedding day. YES, I loved each one of my childrens births, but it all started with this perfect day. I loved everything about it, except that my brother Jon was still on his mission. Other than that it was truly the PERFECT day.





















In this picture with my Dad, I remember the photographer said "now give your Dad a kiss on the cheek for paying all the bills to make this day happen"
The picture of my profile was taken by my Father-in-Law. Being that it's Father's Day this weekend I thought I'd post these pictures. I am very blessed to have a fabulous Dad who always did and still would do anything for me. I am also blessed to have a great father-in-law.

This is a picture of my Bridal party. I look back at these photos and I am so thrilled that I got my BLACK & WHITE wedding. I can't believe that little Spencer is now 16 and driving. Amelia and Meffie (as I now call Megan) are married adults. Even Vikki is married and has 4 little boys.



















I love the Bridal shots of my wedding dress. This is the first dress I tried on after getting engaged. I of course tried on a million different dresses at a million different stores, but got the first dress I tried on in the end. Just like my engagement ring. I think girls have been dreaming of this moment their whole lives that when it finally happens we know exactly what we want.

I love these random wedding shots...I have never been a very photo-genic person and during these goofy shots Wayne was making the most HILLARIOUS comments. I think they turned out okay and real looking because I was laughing and smiling at my goofy husband. Most people don't know this but, WAYNE is the funniest person I know...and I know a lot of funny people!



















These 2 pictures are probably 2 of my favorites. It was so windy when we came out of the Temple and I was worried that the photos would be bad, but the photographer assured me that wind makes some cool pictures. He was right, I love them. The tree that Wayne and I are posing in was destroyed during the tornado that ripped through Salt Lake. So, I love that I have a picture of what was once called the "wedding tree"

When Wayne first saw this picture of me, he said "I wish I could've been there to see you get up there in that dress" This is one of Wayne's favorite pictures. Jon Faldmo took a bunch of random shots of me. I love the non-traditional pictures, each one has a memory to go with it.

7 comments:

Ben and Ash said...

Cute pictures! What do you mean you are not photogenic?? Love it.

Amelia said...

Va VA Voom!I love that picture of you on the wall. I cant believe that I was that little at your wedding. I dont feel any different...what happened? Is it 14 years next month?

Amelia said...

i guess im just never done talking...but i was looking again and the cool pic in the wind shows cars driving on main street...I was just there today at a wedding and TJ and I were by the reflection pool and I said to him.. its weird to think that this used to be a street and I cant even remember it without the plaza. so you are super cool to have it old school in your pictures!

Bee Happy Stamper said...

Yes, I am cool and for sure old school! I really love that it's the way I remember the Temple. We moved away before the whole plaza change so I love it! 14 years on July 1st baby!

Sorensen's said...

Okay, so I'm retarded, but how'd you get'em digital? (I don't even have my pictures, so I need some guidance.) They are very fun and beautiful pics by the way.

Bee Happy Stamper said...

I scanned them all into photoshop and now their digital. It took FOREVER, but it's not hard!

The Sorensen Family said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! All the pictures are darling!! Everyone has changed so much!