Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I have a SON...











My last couple of blogs have been all about Britt. I thought I should put some of my other kids too. I recently did one with Ally so I figured it's Jay's turn.

Tuesday night at Pack meeting Jay was awarded the Arrow of Light the ceremony was very cool and we all enjoyed it outside with a fire pit.

Jay really enjoys scouts and has worked very hard during his cub years. He has had some amazing leaders. I worked with him for only a few months when he was a BEAR. I can hardly believe that he is in BOY SCOUTS now. Man my kids are getting big.

Here Jay is awaiting Uniform inspection. The leaders decided that the boys were'nt really respecting their uniforms so they came up with a point system. Each part of the uniform gets a point and the Den with the most points gets a prize. The list includes belt, hat, slide, scarf, combed hair, tucked in shirt, pants, clean & trimmed finger nails, books and hats. I have to say that Sister Reni is a genius because our Pack looks amazing now!!!




Jay had a great time during the ceremony and is thrilled to have this Arrow to put on display in his room. It was a fun filled evening.

2 comments:

Sorensen's said...

Way to go Jay, that's awesome!

Amelia said...

Yay! jay is so cute! I love how happy he and wayne look in the second to last picture!