Saturday, February 7, 2009

Life is good...

There is a song that has the line..." I said all that to say all this..." My last post some might have thought I was complaining...in reality I wasn't. I love that my life is soooo busy! I recently read in my kids school newsletter the quote" Communities have the schools they deserve" I couldn't agree more. I think that philosophy applies to everything in our lives. Wayne and I are very blessed to live in such a wonderful community for our schools and for our church activities. The caliber of people in this community make going above and beyond truly a pleasure! Our programs show how amazing this community really is...I am privileged to be among them!!! This is a picture of the MP room decorated and crowded with people at Noodles & Notes
Here are a few with those in my life who make it all worth while and truthfully make it possible!!! Wayne was on sauce and meatball duty! He was such a help to me through out this whole ordeal. In the middle of the evening I needed more dollar bills for the auction tables and he ran QUICKLY to the store for me!! Thank you! Thank you, to my wonderful husband and family!!!

Here is a lovely picture of my SUPER TROUPER girls. I have video from this night, I need to take the time and post it on my blog...IT'S HILARIOUS!!!

My sweet sister flew into town for ONE day just to see Britt in her play. It was the day that the cast did it 3 times in a row (once for each grade level) Anne bought Britt lunch and an adorable ELEPHANT holding a "clover"! It was so fun to have her be able to come. I don't want my parents to feel bad...they came on opening week and saw Britt perform. I will do a post all about that weekend later...I have lots to blog about!
My life is great, I love being so involved and I would do all of it again and again and again!!! The kids are totally worth it!!!

2 comments:

The Sorensen Family said...

Looks like so much fun! You have such a cute family! That was so nice of Ann to fly up just for the day!!

The Qian Family said...

Hey Heidi! Glad all your activities went well. I loved your last post and I didn't think you were complaining at all! It's great to see a day in the life of our friends, especially our busiest times. You're awesome :)