Sunday, July 24, 2011

My little gymnast...

This past school year Ally did a couple of different enrichment classes after school. Her favorite was gymnastics. (she also did violin) Her gymnastics instructor LOVED her and invited her to come to her gym and be on her team...of course Ally was thrilled. She has been going to METRO gym since June and LOVES gymnastics. She can't walk into a room and not do a handstand or cartwheel. Her favorite is the balance beam and crazy dismounts! Ally is a little daredevil! I broke all of my bedrest rules and went with her to her first practice (sadly I didn't last very long and haven't been back) I hate that I haven't been able to watch her at the gym, but she gives me a THOROUGH update when she comes home! SHE'S CRAZY! The pictures below are all from her class at school, I have some pictures from the first practice I went to, but they are on my phone and I'm not sure how to get those onto my blog...oh well!!!



1 comment:

The Piquant Storyteller said...

Are you able to view your phone pictures online? I have a Windows phone and can view my photos on live.com. If you can see your pictures online, click the download button then you can open the image in Photoshop and save to your computer.

Tristan