Sunday, January 18, 2009

Just for Ben...

I am the Sorensen Bowl champion!!! I am awesome at Fantasy Footbal!!! For those of you that aren't in my family...For the past 3 years my siblings have had a Fantasy Football tourney. I'm pretty much clueless at the whole football thing, but every year I have been in the finals and finished in the top 3. I was pretty thrilled with that! This year I WON!!! I was the champ! I was thrilled! My oldest brother had a trophy made that has been to each year's winners house and this year it gets to sit on my bookshelf. I hope it stays there for lots of years to come! I am the first girl to win the title, so I am very pleased! My son helped me a lot and we studied up on each of my players. I am even excited that the Steelers are going to the Super Bowl!

6 comments:

Ben and Ash said...

Way to go Heidi! Way to bring it on home for the lady folk!

Ben and Ash said...

Dang it Woman! You're not supposed to post messages like that. It means you're cheering against me...

Heidi you got lucky, and the trophy will be coming back to my place next year where it belongs.

(congrats, I guess...)

Ben

The Sorensen Family said...

Way to go Heidi!! That is awesome! Can't wait for the superbowl!

The Qian Family said...

I love all those holiday pics---the concerts, nativity, eveyrthing! It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas season---and your kids are growing up so fast!!! Brittney is super cute :)

Michelle said...

My family has a college bowl contest every year too, probably a bit similar to your family. I think we might have to invest in a trophy too!

Amelia said...

Yeah, I tried the whole fantasy football thing last year, but it turns out, you actually have to log on to the trade out players and maybe even watch football...needless to say I only won one game all season. So I give you major Kudos!