Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Back online...

I'm back online!!! All of our data is okay too! I was worried, but it's all good! We had a great Christmas season. I would have been really sad if I had lost all of the pictures that were on there.
Little miss attitude...Ally modeling her scarf that she helped me make. She also made one for her teacher as a gift. We had a great time making gingerbread houses during her class party.
Jay is always up for an adventure. Sienna is a girl in his class and she had asked Jay the day before the big 5th grade luncheon to dress up as Santa. Jay didn't mention this to me he just asked if I would help him put together a Santa outfit. When I got to school and saw Sienna, I told her how cute she looked and she said "pleeease tell me Jay is dressed up too?" I said "he is!" She was so relieved! So fun!!!
Britt showing off her final choice on a dress for the 8th grade Christmas Dance. I had so much fun with Britt trying on dresses and looking for shoes.
This is Wayne's Sunday School class. He teaches the 13 and 14 year olds. I got to substitute for him a couple Sunday's in a row and I had so much fun with these guys. They all know their gospel and they are just discovering that they don't have cooties after all!
Breakfast with Santa is a tradition in our neighborhood. This year I did the "molly" thing and made my kids wear matching scarves. I thought they looked adorable.

Stephen came to town for one night and invited us out to dinner. We had a lot of fun visiting and eating. I was grateful he called us. It was a fun surprise!!! Next time I told him he had to bring his wife and maybe Paxton!!!

2 comments:

The Sorensen Family said...

Cute pics! Glad you have a computer working now and you are back online!

Michelle said...

I love the scarves. Glad your back!