Friday, July 18, 2008

Please write to us...

Britt and I will be at Camp Ritchie this next week. We will be gone from Saturdaythe 19th until Friday the 25th. We love to get mail from family and friends so please drop us a note
Camp Ritchie
Heidi or Britt Cannon
40900 Highway 88
Pioneer, CA 95665
It does take a while to get there so if you send us anything you'll probably need to send it on Saturday but no later than Tuesday. The only rule is that you can't send something that needs to be signed for like UPS or FEDEX it won't get delivered. US Mail is the best because there is a mailbox. Britt has to sing to recieve packages so that's always fun. I would have to sing too if I got a package, I'm fine with letters:) This is Britt and I rapelling last year. It was such a neat experience to be able to do this with my daughter. Who by the way is totally fearless. We had a lot of fun together.
Brittany and her posse...Britt is all packed and ready to go and has been for like a week. Me--haven't started. Okay, my laundry is done and my shopping is complete so really I'm pretty much done right? I still have like 15 hours what's the rush?
I won't be posting for a while so stay tuned for some new camp pictures... Happy 24th of July!

5 comments:

Jill said...

Cute kids! Thanks for the comment. We lived under the Qian's at Wyview while we were at BYU. They are so awesome. How do you know them? You live close to Mel and Andy now? I wish they would take up blogging!

Ben and Ash said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Sorensen Family said...

I am excited to hear all about it )

The Piquant Storyteller said...

So I've been skimming some of your old posts and I love love love your wedding pictures and the stories that go with them. I love the picture of the tree and how it looks so dreamy but the story about the tornado is something I didn't know. I was going to SUU in Cedar City when it happened. Crazy. We still need to scrapbook together.

Amelia said...

your comment made me laugh.. so i guess its ok that you had a laugh at my expense!
how was camp? I was out of town last week to Kentucky for work. dont be jealous. so i just saw that post, but i felt really mad that i missed sending you something. last year i had decided that i wanted to send you a package of very not camp appropriate things in hopes that after you had to sing for them you would have to open them infront of everyone. but i missed it!
come to utah now please!