Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy 4th fun...

For the 4th of July we went over to Andy & Mel's house. My parents were there from Utah. Britt & Beth were in charge of the SORENSEN OLYMPICS. We all had a great time. Bella got to come back to our house for the week while Melanie went to girls camp.

4th of July fun. I love getting together with cousins (Sorensen or Cannon) I love the instant connection of friendship that each kid has with each other. I could just sit and watch them together all day long. (even grumpy ol' Brynnlee who didn't care for me much)

Enjoying fireworks. We are all going to miss Aunt Anne when she moves back to Utah. Maybe she'll come visit me more?

On Saturday we drove Anne & Mel's camping stuff up and helped them set up all their stuff. Then we had a picnic down by the pond. All the kids loved being in the paddle boats or on the floating dock with Uncle Andy. Thanks for the great weekend!!!

9 comments:

Ben and Ash said...

I love my new picture on your sidebar!! You knew exactly what I meant when I told you that I wanted a really sexy couple...thanks! LOL

Looks like you guys had a great time on the 4th. Cute pictures of all the cousins!

Emily said...

Heidi, RUDE! Rub it on in that you get to play with my nieces and nephews! I'm so jealous, but I'm glad you found my blog so now I can see pics of everyone on yours! I can't believe how big everyone is getting! Bethany and Brittany are so grown up!!!

Looks like you guys had a fun 4th! Now help me get Mel into blogging!!

Carol and Bruce said...

Hi Heidi,
I found you on Em's blog! AWESOME!! I can keep tabs on you now and even see some of my own family. So glad you had a fun visit with them on the 4th. Take care and enjoy the rest of your Summer.
I'm sad myself that Anne is moving back to Utah, I can't imagine how you and Mel and Andy feel.
Grandma Carol

Amelia said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEIDI!!! im going to call you later but i just had to get that in.
so my mom read your comment on my blog and said oh no she said I look like my sisters.. that means i look fat! how funny was that?
hope you have a good day today!

Sorensen's said...

It was fun, to be all together! The first pic is very cute with all the kids, we're just missing Beth. Sorry Brynnlee wasn't fun. I think she's going through the stranger phase, hopefully she gets through it quick, everyone at church wants to give her a sqeeze, but she freaks out...it's kind of annoying.

The Sorensen Family said...

When is your birthday? Happy Birthday!! Cute pictures!! Looks like you guys had a GREAT 4th of july!!

Bee Happy Stamper said...

My birthday is 7-11--easily remembered because the store shares the name. You can also get a free SLURPEE on that day. Remember that for next year!

Janelle said...

Hey, I didn't know you had a blog - love it! Do you mind if I add a link to mine?
I bought Tori fries today - she was very happy! :-)

Bee Happy Stamper said...

Janelle- of course you can add a link. You're much better than me I didn't even ask!