Sunday, August 14, 2011

Maxwell James Cannon

Finally getting to hold my Maxwell! Maxwell James Cannon was born at 9:49 August 3, 2011 weighing 6 lbs 7 oz. He is perfect!!!Meeting big sister Brittany
Meeting Ally (she has since perfected her holding of Max...the first time was awkward for her but now if you ask her she's a pro!)
Getting some lovin' from daddy!
Meeting Jay for the first time. Jay was at EFY when Max was born on a Wednesday and Jay came home on Saturday. As soon as he walked in the door I handed Max over.
Can I just say watching my big kids with Max is the most amazing thing ever! I love that this little bundle of Heaven has melted the hearts of everyone in our home. They have each told me individually that me being in bed was totally worth it to get Max! (they weren't sure of that going through the bed rest experience)
More pics to come...ya'll know I have a million of them!!!

3 comments:

The Piquant Storyteller said...

I love you, Heidi! You are the best mom. You inspire me as a mom. I love that when Jay came home you immediately handed him Max. I'm so glad you all got your blessing from heaven. He's perfect.

Tristan

Emily said...

congratulations! I have been waiting to see some pics, and he is SO CUTE!!!

Michelle said...

Congrats on such a cutie! It's amazing what a pain they can be during pregnancy but once they're here it's totally worth it.