Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Ally turns 10!

Happy day to Ally! I was concerned that Ally's day would get lost or that she'd feel neglected on her special day because everything would be about the new baby! (I wasn't even sure I'd be home from the hospital yet) Luckily everything worked out great and she didn't get forgotten! Melanie and kids were in town along with Gramma Susie, Pa Bob and Aunt Anne. Everyone was here on the day before and we had a big dinner party with yummy cupcakes that Aunt Anne made! My parents were still here on her day and Aunt Vikki came over with her boys and we had another mini party. Our tradition on the 10th birthday is to go bowling...this year we had a Wii bowling party and will all go real bowling later! She loved every minute of her birthday bashes! I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE'S 10!!!



Ally has been in gymnastics all and is loving it! I'm amazed at how fearless she is! She will be continuing throughout the year, because she loves it so much!!!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

How on earth is she 10 years old? Wasn't I just teaching her CTR 4 class yesterday?!?! Happy Birthday!

Sorensa said...

Technically brittany made the cupcakes....I made the frosting and decorated! But it was a party packed weekend regardless...