Thursday, July 16, 2009

Summer fun...

July has been a lot of fun!!! The kids have been going, going GOING!!! (I love every minute of it) Ally and Bella on the big cement slide...always a guest favorite
Jay dancing during the fireworks on the 4th!!!
Some of the YW during our pre-camp hike
Britt--so many boys so little time!!! She TRIPLE loved EFY!!!
I love that Britt takes her piture taking so seriously...she brought home some great shots from Utah!!! (of course I love it)
Girls waiting to go to the airport...I think they each had been packed and ready for a week.
EFY bound...they also got to play with Anne and Grandma & Grandpa...they had a great time. Be sure to check Britt's blog--she'll go into more detail!!! (give her a couple of weeks we leave for girls camp in a few days)
Ally and Bella loved spending a couple days together.
I LOVE SUMMER!!! I'm leaving for girls camp in 2 more days...I love working with the YCL's and seeing all of their hard work through out the whole year finally get to play out!!! (of course I'd love going to girls camp no matter what I do)

1 comment:

The Sorensen Family said...

Looks like you guys are having a great summer! Brit is sure cute and growing up. I loved efy! Hope your having fun in girls camp.