Thursday, July 2, 2009

15 years...and still going strong

Last night I asked Wayne if he had any idea on the day that we got married that we'd still be sooo happy 15 years later? His reply was "a groom always hopes" He then turned and asked me if I had any idea that I would love him more than I did the day of our wedding...I didn't, I thought we were sooo in love that day (as we were) but add 15 years of overcoming struggles, achieving so many accomplishments and being parents together...that adds up to a LOT of LOVE!!! Here are a few of my favorite wedding photos. We were married in the afternoon, and as we came out of the Temple it was windy...I loved it! I think it made for some cool shots! I remember at the end of the evening my jaw hurt from smiling so much!!! It was the perfect day!!!

The Sorensen's
The Cannon's
I love how everyone has changed so much! People change a LOT in 15 years!!! (Tyler would still wear RED SOCKS and I love it!!!)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Happy Belated Anniversary!