Sunday, October 5, 2008

San Francisco fun...

Our family loves to go on adventures. The kids had completed all of their chores early on this particular Saturday so we gave them the choice of going to Rock City or Crissy Field. Jay really wanted Rock City, but everyone else was leaning towards the city. We packed up lunches and blankets (we forgot jackets) and headed off. We were lucky to get parking right under the bridge. It was really busy because of the Walk for a Cure going on. When we pulled up there was a sea of pink tents and ladies all in pink. It was fun to get to cheer them on. I forget that it's always colder in the city and it was cold this day. Wayne had a blazer in the car so he was stylin' in his shorts and a blazer. The kids took turns with our picnic blanket.
I'm rarely in pictures...I have what people call a little bit of a weight problem...so I don't care to be in them until I come home to blog and I'm never in any pictures.
I love pics of my family doing there thing...here we had hiked to the top of one of the Cannon Battery's. This is one of my kids favorite places to hike.
Britt got this cool sillouette of me and my cute hubby. Yes he was kissing me on the beach at Sunset. He's better than any character in some vampire book!!!
I am always awe struck when we hike up to the Golden Gate Bridge. It's just so massive and amazing! The view is hard to beat!

4 comments:

Karalene said...

Yes, forgetting to bring jackets to SF- made that mistake before!

Looks like a fun time. And a little kissing, nothing like that to warm you up!

Michelle said...

I love SF...but that's partly because I lived there for many years so I have tons of fond memories there. You got some great pics.

Ben and Ash said...

Love the pic of you and Wayne...I will agree with you...Wayne is way better then Edward or Jacob.
How come I can't freaking into these books Heidi. I feel like I need my Bonne Bell Lip Smackers and my locker combo to get through the rest of book 3...That Bella is too much for me!
Is something wrong with me?? I just want to fit in.
Sorry to go off about this...
You brought it up first.

Ben and Ash said...

I meant to say how come I can't freaking get into these books?