Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Samie's baptism...

This year these three beauties all made the choice to get baptized. I can't believe they're 8...Bella is actually 9 now!!! I truly can't believe it! Ally is my baby and she is hardly that...she is growing into a beautiful young lady. Ally is full of life and loves EVERYONE! Wherever we go she leaves with a new friend, having left an impression on someone. It's so fun to have her around. Ally loves school and takes her decision of baptism very seriously...some would argue that she doesn't really understand her choice, and maybe she doesn't FULLY understand the weight her decision actually carries in life--but she knows it was a life changing decision and that she takes very seriously. She reads her scriptures every night, and has started asking some serious questions. During our Sunday discussion after church she loves sharing what she learned and ALWAYS has some sort of "tricky" question for us! I love it!!! We all had a great time and were glad we were able to take part in Samie's special day!


Princess Samie...Samie's mom made her beautiful dress and Pa Bob made her fancy cloak and muff! Every little girl should feel this special at some point in their life! Ally was very excited to get a PINK MUFF for Christmas...I'll post pics later!

These last two pics are my favorites of all the pics we took that day. It's so them! It just so clearly points out what each one is thinking. (should I be concerned that my daughter seems to be the goofiest one?)

3 comments:

Sorensen's said...

That last pic is adorable! Thanks for coming!

Amelia said...

How cute! I still cant believe those girls are that old! Miss you!

Liz Lebron said...

Beautifull Family , God Bless!