Saturday, January 2, 2010

Jeffrey & Amy's Wedding

We had a great time during Jeffrey & Amy's wedding. I love all the picture taking that happens. My oldest brother Andy got married at the Portland temple...I can vividly remember little Spencer and Bryan playing in the reflection pond! Lots of fun memories. Wayne's siblings! L-R John(oldest) Jeffrey(youngest) Amy, Vikki(4th child and only girl) Wayne (2nd) and Brad (3rd). It's fun to see and hang out with the Cannon bunch. We don't get to see each other very often!
Jeffrey with some of the Cannon nephews...Jay & Hayden. Vikki has 4 little guys, trying to round them up to take random pictures...IMPOSSIBLE!!!
Hallie and Ally were in Heaven carrying Amy's train around for picture taking. It was so sweet to see them take their oh so important job so seriously!!! Every little girls dream come true!
Britt caught the wedding bouquet! She was pretty excited...Ally was NOT!!!
Ally and Parker enjoying a dance! How cute are they?!?!
The Cannon gang waiting for the bride & groom to come out after their sealing!
Wayne & Ally enjoy a daddy daughter dance! (my favorite)
Amy & Jeffrey...beautiful couple!
John & Kim's family! They also announced this weekend that they will be having another baby...wish I were too!!! CONGRATS--since this weekend we have learned they will be having another girl!
Stephen & Vikki's cute family of testosterone...love hangin' with these guys!!!
This is my favorite picture of all the wedding pics! It's so Jeffrey & Amy...neither one of them enjoys being the center of attention!!! It's perfect!
Cannon Cousins...if you often read my blog you know my thoughts on cousins. Love the relationship each one has with each other. Lots of inside jokes and lots of new memories always being made! Cousins Rock!!!
All of the Cannon Cousins...L-R Hallie, Ally, Brittany, Jay, Hayden, Annie, Mitchell, Paxton, Parker and Cooper!(one more to arrive sometime in May)
My cute family!
Wedding Cake...we had a great time at the Temple and at the Reception. I didn't post a picture of this, but there was a room set up with an Xbox and that's where most of the boy cousins spent most of the evening (BRILLIANT!) Jeffrey and Amy went off to Canada for the honeymoon! Fun memories made. We love Amy and look forward to making more memories with her!!!

5 comments:

Amelia said...

how cute!! I cannot believe how big the Cannon cousins are!! CRAZY!

The Qian Family said...

Beautiful pics! I love that picture of your family---you guys look great!

Carol and Bruce said...

Fun to catch up on your blog, that was a beautiful wedding. I LOVE that jean quilt and you are on for SCRABBLE.

Ben and Ash said...

Cute pic of Wayne with his sibs.
Amy has very pretty teeth and a very pretty bouquet.
I'm jealous they are going to Canada.

Anne of Green Barlows said...

Oh Hi Heidi! I read your comment on my blog and I say-stalk away! I do the same thing too, and it is way too much fun to catch up with people this way:) I didn't even make the connection that you guys would be related to the famous Lee Cannon. I worked with him in the Admissions Office up at Utah State, so I know him pretty well. He is a good time. And yes, we will have to hang out sometime...I hear some fun things about the famous Heidi Cannon:)