Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Playing catch-up (the story of my life)

Baby Alice...isn't she so yummy? This is the baby of a good friend of ours in the ward, Rebecca. Her family was out of town over Memorial Day, so she and Alice came over for Sunday dinner. Of course we were all in heaven. (Alice doesn't help much with my baby hunger)We put Alice in our big bean bag chair...isn't she such a cutie? Can you tell Britt adores her too? Ally gives us a tour of her classroom and shows off some of her work and favorite spots at school...
This is the garden of flowers outside her classroom...she's such a little ham
We love our Ally!!!
Britt with an injured back was of course saddened that she didn't get to show off her amazing hula hoop skills, but thrilled that she got to do her "Bad Idea Bear" part. (It's from the play Avenue Q, if you're familiar with this play they made a G rated version for the middle school)
I seem to have lucked out with Britt...she has the best group of friends. Of course there's always drama...(put more than 2 teenagers together and there's drama)but on the whole they really are all great!
Sometimes I think...am I just prejudiced, or is my family really that cute?
Jay is getting way too into the overnight hiking (in his moms opinion he's enjoying being away far to much)... he really loves it so I guess I'll have to learn to!!! Below is Jay's final trombone performance in elementary! He found the perfect instrument for his personality!!!
Jon and Emily came for an overnighter at our house. They had never gone to Crissy Field with us, so that was the destination. It wasn't fabulous weather, but it wasn't freezing or raining so I can't complain.

Everybody had a great time. Even my kids who've been here nearly a thousand times. I loved watching Jay interact with Brynnlee...he was in heaven!!!

I've said it before and I'll most likely say it again...I LOVE COUSINS! Truly friends forever!!!

There's a little bit of a catch up post. Sad thing is, is that soo much has happened that I'm behind again. Ughh. Good thing it's SUMMER!!!

1 comment:

Sorensen's said...

Thanks for all the fun, we had a blast!!! Cousins are the best!