Monday, November 12, 2012

Happy 1st birthday Max...I'm just a few months late!!!

 Let me just say this...Max did not disappoint on his birthday.  He was so fun while opening gifts and the pictures of him enjoying his little cake paint the perfect picture!  It was so fun to watch him enjoying every little thing. So grateful for this little guy and the joy he brings to our home!


 He loved every minute of opening gifts! I LOVE HIM!!!
 The Olympics were going on so we had our own version of the games... balloon toss, 3 legged races and all sorts of fun!!!



 Jay and Mitchell were probably my favorite.  They were so funny trying to get in sync and wanting to dominate "the games"

 You can see in the above picture that Vikki and Wayne were the winners of the 3 legged race!
 Paxton was an active participant in our games!!!
 I will let these cake pictures speak for themselves...he was delightful!!!













 He's sharing...




Happy day Mr. Max.  Words can not describe how much joy you continually bring to our home!  You are loved!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

my names angie fjeld and im searching for my dad jay d cannon not sure if i have the right one but im 30 was born in wenatchee to my mom aho is tina fjeld

Unknown said...

my names angie fjeld and im searching for my dad jay d cannon not sure if i have the right one but im 30 was born in wenatchee to my mom aho is tina fjeld