Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My life now...

 I love having a life again!  My kids hate that I'm constantly wanting to go somewhere to take pictures, but Max changes so quickly!!!  I also want to fill my house with new family photos.  I had 3 kids for so long and I'm still getting used to the fact that I now have 4!!!  I feel like I'm babysitting Max, it's been so fun.
We've been busy now that the kids are back in school, but it's nice to be on a schedule (sort of) and to be an active part of that schedule!  I love being the chauffeur, house cleaner, meal maker mom again!  I LOVE IT!!!
Wayne and I were asked to be in charge of our Ward Youth Conference and we had a blast doing that with the youth!  (I'll do a separate post about that experience)  I also have a new calling. I'm now the Activity Days Leader.  I think that's going to quickly become my favorite calling EVER!!!  I'm very excited!





 These are some pictures taken at Stake Play practice...Max is adored by all the youth!  He's the center of attention wherever he goes!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Max is adorable. I could never take family pics like your cute ones since my kids are so young. How fun for you to be back in the game with your kids again.

The Qian Family said...

So cute!!!