Tuesday, March 29, 2011

some sort of update...

Life has been crazy since we moved to Oregon! Good, but crazy! I haven't quite found a good rythym for everything I used to do. I was just looking at my posts and I haven't even put on here that I'M PREGNANT!!! Hard to believe but I am half way already! This preganacy has been very different than my others. I'm tired ALL THE TIME...I feel like such a slug somedays! My brain works some of the time but usually after the fact! Kids are doing great. Britt went with her choir to NY and had a great time. For spring break the kids and Wayne went down to Pleasanton and had a great visit. (wish I could've gone too) I feel like life is getting to be somewhat normal again...whatever that is or was! I need to find my card reader so I can upload some new pictures! tomorrow we find out if our new little addition will be pink or blue...stay tuned!!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Glad the news is finally official. You better blog again tomorrow about what "color" your baby is!!! I wish you could have come to P-town too.

maren bosley said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I couldn't be more excited for you! I know you've wanted this for a long time! YAY FOR BABIES!!!

Janis said...

Ok, I am on pins and needles, is it a heimer or a shimer? Post the details. So excited for you. Love Aunt Janis