Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I am a woman of my word...FOR BEN!!!

I love all of my brothers...I have FIVE!!! In my previous post about my DAD I posted a picture of all the boys at the MTC minus BEN! Ben was on his mission in Ecuador. Ben razed me a little about my wording and so I promised him my next post would be all about him! I have a TON of pictures of Ben and his cute wife Ashlee, but decided to really make this one all about Ben. I did include a few of Ash! Below is my favorite picture from their wedding. All the guests had left and they sat down and watched their wedding video! I love this picture! Below is Ben with my kiddos at the Oakland Temple. Ben came to town for Little Ben's baptism!(my nephew) Ally has always adored her Uncle Ben. Ben is a fabulous Uncle and I think most of the nieces and nephews would say he's their favorite!!!(I'm just sayin'!!!)
Below is a picture of me with Ben at a Kearl Thanksgiving. I had moved to Oregon and this was my first trip back to Utah! Isn't he soo cute! (I know how he loves the word cute!)
Below is Ben and Ash with the kiddos. This was the day we were moving to Oregon and they had recently bought this house so, we went to see it! Ally was only a few weeks old!

I couldn't do a post and not include this picture of Ben and Chuck!!! True Pimp Daddies!!!

Below is a picture that was taken the day Ben returned home from his mission. It happened to be on Halloween so we all dressed up and headed for the airport (pre 911 days!) Ben will always be Superman!
I know the pics are a little out of order (they went in backwards of what I wanted) I loved both of these pictures so I posted the whole scrapbook page. They are of Ben at the MTC and at his getting made an Elder! Britt too has always loved her Uncle Ben, she changed a lot while he was on his mission. Jay was born while Ben was on his mission! I did try to keep Ben in the know while he was on his mission. Besides my Dad I think I wrote Ben the most (yes, I'm tooting my own horn!) I love my letters from Ben, I have a box full and I read them a lot! I actually carry one of them in my scriptures and read it almost every Sunday! (AWWW)

this Superman picture hangs on my family room wall! I triple love it!

This was taken two days after Britt was born. Not much is cuter than highschool boys adoring a little new born niece!!! I love it!


Ben, I hope you know that I adore you! I have so many fun pictures of you. I have to admit I was a little lazy and didn't go to the garage to pull out the pics I have with you and SALLY...maybe another post!

6 comments:

Ben and Ash said...

Wow... Thanks for the kind words and for choosing the most embarassing pictures ever!

I look so retarded in the superman picture. What were we thinking?

Thanks again!!

Ben

Ben and Ash said...

Oh Heidi! ((tear)) That was really cute and sweet of you! Love all the pictures!

xoxo

Bee Happy Stamper said...

I LOVE THE SUPERMAN PICTURE!!!

The Sorensen Family said...

That was so much fun to read and look at all the pictures. You have a great brother!

The Qian Family said...

Such a cute post, Heidi!

Amelia said...

Oh I loved this post. I cannot even tell you how cool I thought Ben was (well I still do... but it was different back in the olden days...). I loved all those pics. I forgot how much hair britt had as a baby. The super man pics remind me of a dream I had while ben was on his mission and in the dream he gave his super man watch to Lizzy and I was soooooo ticked.

Love you both!!!