Monday, March 16, 2009

Blast from the past...

Recently I had a good friend post a bunch of pictures on facebook from our elementary school days... 3rd grade (my teacher ALWAYS referred to me as ANNEMARIE'S sister) 4th grade
5th grade
These are pictures of me with my friend JaNise Gubler...we were BEST FRIENDS (she's still is a great friend) We spent so much time together from the time we were three until I moved the summer I turned 16 (we still hooked up occassionaly) sooo many memories flooded mt brain when I saw these pictures. We were master hula-hoopers and roller skaters. I LOVED going to the skating rink.

We were roommates at OAKCREST beehive camp...
this is obviously at the end of camp...I don't even remember my hair being that short!

5 comments:

The Sorensen Family said...

So cute!! That is so funny! Good old Beehive Camp!! I see Brit in you!

Sorensa said...

There are worst things in life than being known as Annemarie's sister! Everyone should be so lucky...<3

The Qian Family said...

So fun! I love blast from the past pics---especially from the wonderful eighties!

Anonymous said...

Oh how much fun is it to go down memory lane. Way to fun. What a beautiful picture of You with Jay and Ally at the top of your blog.

JaNise Hughes said...

Ohhh....I love this! You do so good at keeping your blog up-to-date! Thanks for always being such a good friend, Heidi! Don't forget, sneaking out! :)