Monday, November 24, 2008

I am thankful for...

Yesterday at church a good friend of mine gave a great talk in Sacrament meeting. She mentioned that she and her family had been blogging back and forth about all the things they were grateful for. Since I'll probably never be as fabulous as Stephanie I can at least accomplish this. So, if you are reading this post please leave a comment of things you are grateful for.
Here are a few things I am grateful for...
FAMILY...parents, siblings, cousins, grandparents, aunts & uncles, nieces & nephews and of course my CHILDREN
COMPUTERS...a life without computers--really I can't imagine!
MY ABILITY TO READ
THE GOSPEL
MY HUSBAND
MAKE-UP & HAIR PRODUCTS
SHOES...what girl doesn't love shoes?

Okay, so you get the picture. Let me know what you are grateful for. I'll probably add some more later!

7 comments:

Stephanie Black said...

autumn leaves
laughter
the gift of hearing
Christmas music
family reunions
chocolate
my husband
my children
a fantastic friend like Heidi!

Karalene said...

my brothers and sisters!!
a warm house
yummy food
my laptop that keeps me connected
my two boys
my husband
phone calls
laughter (I second that Stephanie)
sprays to cover up those stinky smells

Anonymous said...

I'm grateful that Heidi lives in California.

Ben and Ash said...

LOL...
I am also grateful for make up...mascara in particular.
family and friends
my job
Ben Ben Ben
America
my home
my beliefs
my mom and dad
my neices and nephews!

Ann Sorensen said...

My Family
My freedom and beliefs
Food in my home
Roof over my head
Preisthood in our home
Prayer
a warm shower every morning
the laughter from my children
close friends

The Qian Family said...

family (especially hubby & kids)
the gospel
friends
health
safety
warmth
great books
laughter
chocolate
photographs
the list goes on. Tahnks for the reminder!

The Sorensen Family said...

Thanks for sharing!! With the economy the way it is... I am grateful for a JOB!! And much more :)