Thursday, August 28, 2008

A few new blogs...

Okay, so my kids started school this week and we sat down with each of them and set some goals. Both Jay and Allyson said that they wanted to become better writers. So being the genius mother that I am, I decided to start each of them their own blog. So, click on their pictures and read their adventures. They each will be choosing which pictures to post and they will do all of the narrating themselves. Give them a few days. Jay has a few in "draft" stage but hasn't posted anything as of yet.
With each of the kids having their own blog link I will probably post anything relating to that child on their own site so this will be about me and family stuff. ENJOY!!

2 comments:

The Piquant Storyteller said...

great idea!

Sorensen's said...

That is a good idea, Samie has asked if she could have her own blog...I guess maybe I should let her.